How much do you know me?
Do you know what colours I like?
Do you know my favourite people?
Do you know where I have been lately?
Do you know anything about me?
My friend.
Do you know my friends?
Do you know of my family?
Do you know why I am sad?
And when I am happy?
Do you know anything about me?
My friend.
Do you know why I cried last?
Why I almost didn't?
Do you know whom I cherish
and why I do?
Do you know what brings a smile
to me?
My friend.
Today you want me to share the past
Today you say you want to be there
But today I don't care for you like I once did
and today you were my distant yesterday
You are a picture I smile at, a thought that comes and goes
For other people came and stayed
Like they meant it all the way
Do you know what colours I like?
Do you know my favourite people?
Do you know where I have been lately?
Do you know anything about me?
My friend.
Do you know my friends?
Do you know of my family?
Do you know why I am sad?
And when I am happy?
Do you know anything about me?
My friend.
Do you know why I cried last?
Why I almost didn't?
Do you know whom I cherish
and why I do?
Do you know what brings a smile
to me?
My friend.
Today you want me to share the past
Today you say you want to be there
But today I don't care for you like I once did
and today you were my distant yesterday
You are a picture I smile at, a thought that comes and goes
For other people came and stayed
Like they meant it all the way
Comments