and such classics
Sometimes a tune makes me in awe of multiple things.
(i) How do composers come up with complex tunes. The creativity, the thought process, the time it takes and fine tune.
(ii) How do people find such tunes to listen to
(iii) How some people rip off portions of this tunes as is or modified to make other classics. Such people I'm doubly in awe of because they not only discover the song but also modify it. I am especially in awe of people who did this before the internet became a thing.
This particular one is a Raj Kapoor song and I cannot remember which one! I'll add it here when I do remember.
Addition: I thought it was from either Aah or Mera naam joker and google told me its the latter.
Sometimes a tune makes me in awe of multiple things.
(i) How do composers come up with complex tunes. The creativity, the thought process, the time it takes and fine tune.
(ii) How do people find such tunes to listen to
(iii) How some people rip off portions of this tunes as is or modified to make other classics. Such people I'm doubly in awe of because they not only discover the song but also modify it. I am especially in awe of people who did this before the internet became a thing.
This particular one is a Raj Kapoor song and I cannot remember which one! I'll add it here when I do remember.
Addition: I thought it was from either Aah or Mera naam joker and google told me its the latter.
Comments