If I am offending people by my posts.
So be it.
If I sound sad.
So be it.
If you want to know why,
I probably will not
And cannot tell you.
I may read this later and not know why.
But the reason has been around for several years now. Growing stronger. And stronger. It has become more well defined.
If Frownie still spoke to me (the way he did anyway) I'd ask him how he was able to do what he does. I have been trying and fail. I fail. I fall. And do it all over again.
So be it.
If I sound sad.
So be it.
If you want to know why,
I probably will not
And cannot tell you.
I may read this later and not know why.
But the reason has been around for several years now. Growing stronger. And stronger. It has become more well defined.
If Frownie still spoke to me (the way he did anyway) I'd ask him how he was able to do what he does. I have been trying and fail. I fail. I fall. And do it all over again.
Comments