I had a song stuck in my head and only the first few words (I was pretty sure only the first word was correct) but I had the tune clear for sure. And I knew it was from a 80s-90s American sitcom.
And initially I looked for the song and then decided I should look for OSTs instead. And I found it. It is absolutely odd because I haven't watched or been interested in watching the show again. I did not even eagerly watch it when it was broadcast on TV (much later than its original broadcast of course, unlike now).
It was this . And it was the OST for 'The wonder years'.
And initially I looked for the song and then decided I should look for OSTs instead. And I found it. It is absolutely odd because I haven't watched or been interested in watching the show again. I did not even eagerly watch it when it was broadcast on TV (much later than its original broadcast of course, unlike now).
It was this . And it was the OST for 'The wonder years'.
Comments