of time
of confidence
of people
of relationships
of hope
of fear
of fearlessness
of creativity
of logic
of patience
of optimism
of pessimism
The last five years have been so fast, so crazy, so very unpredictable. Why five years? Cause five years ago, decisions put me on the path I am on. I don't necessarily regret decisions, but I sure have learnt from several decisions I made that year. Good or bad.Five years. Writing this mainly as a note to myself that I will have something(s) with me despite everything. Writing.Hope. Crazy. Love.
of confidence
of people
of relationships
of hope
of fear
of fearlessness
of creativity
of logic
of patience
of optimism
of pessimism
The last five years have been so fast, so crazy, so very unpredictable. Why five years? Cause five years ago, decisions put me on the path I am on. I don't necessarily regret decisions, but I sure have learnt from several decisions I made that year. Good or bad.Five years. Writing this mainly as a note to myself that I will have something(s) with me despite everything. Writing.Hope. Crazy. Love.
Comments