Through college, we stuck around like a pair of twins. People probably thought we were very alike, we probably were(and still are) in terms of how we look at things. But there is one crucial difference that has shaped the course of our life. I think with my heart 75% of the time, she thinks with her brain 75% of the time. This had saved us from a lot of things in college. Don't get me wrong, she has a heart and in the right place, just doesn't abuse it as much as I do. But the last couple of months, she has been listening to all my rubbish. One of the few days of actual vacation I had was when I stayed over at her place. I am thankful for having her and her intelligence in my life, despite everything. Thank you SuKu.
Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...
Comments