...when a door in between
is open
and to block the glare
(and unwillingly the light)
you hold the handle to bring it
to a close
but from the other side
the door opens wide
throwing in light, warmth
and that glare you were avoiding
And you are thinking...
That door is supposed to close now already.
Don't use the stopper.
Don't bring in the light.
Don't give hope.
While I do like light,
and dread the dark
I at least know what to except
in the dread of the dark
And that makes daylight
...scary
is open
and to block the glare
(and unwillingly the light)
you hold the handle to bring it
to a close
but from the other side
the door opens wide
throwing in light, warmth
and that glare you were avoiding
And you are thinking...
That door is supposed to close now already.
Don't use the stopper.
Don't bring in the light.
Don't give hope.
While I do like light,
and dread the dark
I at least know what to except
in the dread of the dark
And that makes daylight
...scary
Comments