When you are already building stress for close to two weeks and want someone to tell you it'll be okay. And instead get told 'you are in a mess and you need to do something about it'. (which in fact you are thinking deep down yourself, but those are not words you need to hear right now).When you realise you help people calm down and really don't have anyone accessible who can help you calm down. When you blog because you don't want to break down and start crying right at the beginning of the semester.
I want flowers. I want spring. I want warm weather. Okay, i'm being dramatic. I just need to sort out my thoughts (academic mainly) and find direction. I cannot possibly be as dumb as some people are making me feel.
I want flowers. I want spring. I want warm weather. Okay, i'm being dramatic. I just need to sort out my thoughts (academic mainly) and find direction. I cannot possibly be as dumb as some people are making me feel.
Comments