Skip to main content

A musing

or two

I've been doing this thing where I login, open this part of the page with a determination of writing a zillion things but i get distracted, sleepy, logout and well repeat.While I did have weird post about the year that was, coming across old entries, chats and conversations with people from the past I know for a fact that I have changed. Grown older even. I started this blog while I was a teenager and now in my thirties I still feel the same way about it. Maybe even stronger. The past year was a life changing one for me in various ways. We have new people in our family, some family is no longer officially family. But that's alright because all parties involved are moving on towards their happiness. 

And in other news, while on one hand, some people reminded me not to have expectations from people, no matter how long or how well you think you knew them. It showed me that guys feel the right to say stuff to girls ...just because. It broke a part of me but it has already started healing. That said, I hold no grudge or ill thought towards those people.On the other hand, I had the new experience of someone telling me I talk softly (yes laugh readers who know me laugh). The same person early on also pointed out that I tend to 'over share' which I must completely agree and have been working on every since. (Not an excuse but I tend to overshare to some people specifically). New connections are interesting.

Speaking of connections, I tried to reconnect with someone from my past but it has not been very successful and unfortunately I am a very 'i need a lot to give up on people' type of person. I liked this friend a lot and even mentioned him on this blog occasionally but I haven't seen him in four years almost and that's when it all went down without a trace. But we were never jigs (read: Jigri. New word for you Antenna) so its actually quite alright but it would just be nicer to have more nice people in your life no? One would argue, why this is difficult if he is nice but please note most of my friends are weird.

But two school friends (interestingly both their birthdays fall on 13th -different months) whom I mail on their birthdays every year responded with much more enthusiasm than they usually show. Feels good. Especially the school friend who was my 'best friend' through primary school.(Probably the only time I has a 'best friend'.)

On that note, I better end this (*yet another almost cryptic*) post. 

Hope you'll stay nice and wise. Don't let the winter get to you. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.