I realised that I managed three more places in a 'to go' list I made ages ago. In fact I could strike of some places two and four years respecitively but never did. Just realised that today.
I also realised that someone I know had/has a similar list and just managed to clear a place on my list. Probably has gone to several more but nice to know that people travel. Whatever be the reason. If someone paid me and told me 'Ja Simran'...i would only and only travel. I knew that long ago, but since I need to limit myself until i save enough money. I will dream just enough to fulfil them. But then again, I have managed to dream bigger stuff and achieve them, late but still.
That said, there is a dream I stopped dreaming for myself which keeps fluctuating every now and then, but I manage to be stable. For sometimes, dreams are better off in our sleep and not hitting the light of the day.
I also realised that someone I know had/has a similar list and just managed to clear a place on my list. Probably has gone to several more but nice to know that people travel. Whatever be the reason. If someone paid me and told me 'Ja Simran'...i would only and only travel. I knew that long ago, but since I need to limit myself until i save enough money. I will dream just enough to fulfil them. But then again, I have managed to dream bigger stuff and achieve them, late but still.
That said, there is a dream I stopped dreaming for myself which keeps fluctuating every now and then, but I manage to be stable. For sometimes, dreams are better off in our sleep and not hitting the light of the day.
Comments