I met someone whom I still don't dislike after a year.
Others, whom I still like after two years.
For me thats an achievement.
Yes, this is the same me who still maintains some incredibly long friendships.
I just don't like people that easily (worse than before). And once I like them, its a while longer before I want to be proper friends with them (even if I have spent a lot of time talking to them).
Today I had a bout of biast I faced at the university but a mail, three messages and a phone call (all from different people) made me smile again. Things may not go in the way I would like for them to go, but who knows it might be better this way. Even if it isn't. It is better to think this way no?
Others, whom I still like after two years.
For me thats an achievement.
Yes, this is the same me who still maintains some incredibly long friendships.
I just don't like people that easily (worse than before). And once I like them, its a while longer before I want to be proper friends with them (even if I have spent a lot of time talking to them).
Today I had a bout of biast I faced at the university but a mail, three messages and a phone call (all from different people) made me smile again. Things may not go in the way I would like for them to go, but who knows it might be better this way. Even if it isn't. It is better to think this way no?
Comments