In this messed up world of mine,
Just the thought of you makes me smile.
Although from afar, wishing you were near
Knowing its never,
Nevertheless
Here's looking at you kid.*
*This line is from Casablanca. A movie that gradually but completely grew on me. The line just spoke what I feel and fit into my thoughts.
**Although this started off as thoughts about one, I realise it fits the bill for two. Two completely different cases and feelings. But true.
Just the thought of you makes me smile.
Although from afar, wishing you were near
Knowing its never,
Nevertheless
Here's looking at you kid.*
*This line is from Casablanca. A movie that gradually but completely grew on me. The line just spoke what I feel and fit into my thoughts.
**Although this started off as thoughts about one, I realise it fits the bill for two. Two completely different cases and feelings. But true.
Comments