This trap that see in front of me
Its a one I laid for myself
It stood after as an impossibility
But i wondered and dreamt about it,
I wanted to make it mine to keep
and see
And I pulled it closer,
charming it seemed
It mesmerised me, made me smile
It caught me off guard
and then
it trapped me
Here I was in the past,
standing afar from the trap
Now amidst, I'm trapped
in a trap I knowingly, laid down for me
I knew I needed to stay away
I knew I needed to put it away
But no, the want got the better of me
I knew I needed to get away
but i tangled
and tangled till I was more trapped
Now I'm caged, in my own way
No one's fault but mine
But still, I am charmed and mesmerised
by this trap that I laid down for me
Its a one I laid for myself
It stood after as an impossibility
But i wondered and dreamt about it,
I wanted to make it mine to keep
and see
And I pulled it closer,
charming it seemed
It mesmerised me, made me smile
It caught me off guard
and then
it trapped me
Here I was in the past,
standing afar from the trap
Now amidst, I'm trapped
in a trap I knowingly, laid down for me
I knew I needed to stay away
I knew I needed to put it away
But no, the want got the better of me
I knew I needed to get away
but i tangled
and tangled till I was more trapped
Now I'm caged, in my own way
No one's fault but mine
But still, I am charmed and mesmerised
by this trap that I laid down for me
Comments