Skip to main content

Change and consistency

I always thank myself for maintaining a blog and writing a diary. It makes me remind myself as to who I was and reminds me to learn from my mistakes. Over the years, I like every other person has changed in many ways (some change was good, some was ...the opposite). But through all the change a lot of my taste has not changed a lot.

  • Although I do love all colours, I am still partial to some more than others.
  • I love sci-fi, probably ever since i encountered Jules Verne in my childhood both in the form of book and awesome animated movies watched during summer vacation in Bombay.
  • I never get tired of  characters from certain sitcoms.. (That is what triggered this post, re-watching this show called 'Family Ties' which had its reruns on Indian television when we were young). I started watching the show because I liked Michael J. Fox (for his 'Back to the Future' movies). I liked the character so much that I remembered the 'smart Alex' quote even though I had watched the show just once (not even the complete set of seasons)
  • Sketching and drawing, They have been my companion through all my lows (I had a thick files of sketches from my Junior College days which were easily my least enjoyable academic years. So I have come to associate such creative outbursts to extreme lows in life.)
  • Travelling calms me down and inspires me like nothing else does. I went on a trip last week where I did not know anyone but had a wonderful time. I rather go on such trips than with bad company.
  • Blogs.Diaries. Letters. Writing. I feel guilty when I stop doing these, thats how much I need these in my life.
  • Sunlight. I was probably a plant in my last life, just to reason the reason I enjoy it so much.
What about you folks? What have been the things that have remained constant about you or with you in life so far? Like to share'em?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.