Skip to main content

So many titles in mind, just like thoughts

For the second time after coming home, I have lost my voice. This time much worse than the first. I can barely even whisper. And I have cough that feeling like my lungs are going to fall out of my mouth. Just the week before I go from home to almost home. And I cannot eat sour things for a week (three days down, woohoo) because of something I chose to do. Something long pending. Something I still am getting used. Something that puts me in the category of Mummy, Bamma, Chinnu and several other female ancestors. 

The vacation began with meeting someone I haven't met in ages, but felt as if it was yesterday. Thanks as ever TK. Then of course, another friend visited from Delhi. I always think its wonderful when people travel to spend time with you. It shows a lot about them and means a lot to me
On one hand, I did manage to tick off several things on my to-do list. 
-Bombay (Pav bhaji, Home food, The usual take out places, Autos, 'malls', met old school friend and her adorable kid)
-Delhi (Met folks from dept. Caught up with the usual culprits and other friends)
-Lucknow (Miti, a ton of food and earrings)
-BHEL (Antha, fights, meeting new people, shopping, food and talking to Bru2)
-Numaish (Shalu, Mathur, sugar candy, popcorn, bargaining
-Visiting friends' parents(Tai, Pooji)

One the other hand, several things pending
 (because of falling sick)

will keep you guys posted.

in the meanwhile, welcome the Summer with open arms.
.
  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.