The well read traveller, who spoke several tongues
The organised soul who dwelt in lands of fantasy
The mapped roads, the dicey games
The one with attachments,
the interesting you,
I wish we could become friends.
I wish we travelled too.
Although, I think we won't.
But for now,
I smile that people like you exist.
Thank you for existing,
you'll not know it,
in fact, I may forget too.
But for now, thank you for existing,
see you sometime soon.
The organised soul who dwelt in lands of fantasy
The mapped roads, the dicey games
The one with attachments,
the interesting you,
I wish we could become friends.
I wish we travelled too.
Although, I think we won't.
But for now,
I smile that people like you exist.
Thank you for existing,
you'll not know it,
in fact, I may forget too.
But for now, thank you for existing,
see you sometime soon.
Comments