..from my deep slumber
these are the thoughts I had:
The dear kid is going to turn sixteen tomorrow. Sixteen. Sixteen. Maybe repeatedly saying it will help. I wonder what he is like now and what he looks like. I love that kid I once knew and It'll remain that way.
My laziness is directly proportional to the number of utensils I need to wash (do the dishes). That is how much I dislike doing the dishes. Although atleast now I have a proper sink to soak them and wash them well. I wash them fast when I start, but old habits and tastes die hard. Probably because of all the noise they make back while washing, probably the cold winters when we were kids and my colder hands...don't know which of those is the main reason but reason or not, not my favourite thing to do.
And lastly, I found Full House (eng) decent streaming at last! Wooohoooo! Happiness!
Comments