Comes something good.
From everything terrible
Comes something fabulous.
From every weak moment
Comes a spectacularly strong one
From every few bad relationship
Comes that one exceptional one.
Today, I am thankful for all the bad moments
For I appreciate the good ones better.
For this shall be the future too.
I'll probably be sad again.
I'll be put down again.
But each time I'll fight back.
Each time I'll gain a thing or two.
Each time I win a true friend.
Thank you.
From everything terrible
Comes something fabulous.
From every weak moment
Comes a spectacularly strong one
From every few bad relationship
Comes that one exceptional one.
Today, I am thankful for all the bad moments
For I appreciate the good ones better.
For this shall be the future too.
I'll probably be sad again.
I'll be put down again.
But each time I'll fight back.
Each time I'll gain a thing or two.
Each time I win a true friend.
Thank you.
Comments