Have you felt that you were grew up in the wrong era?
I have felt so atleast three or four times in my life.
Firstly: the pre independence time when the entire nation had a singular goal making things simpler, 'freedom'.
Second: The early 1980 were plays and television shows, were brilliant.
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't discovered or been introduced to them still check out
Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi
and Idhar Udhar (this I've yet to find the cd/dvds)
...these television shows to are very reminiscent of plays. That is probably the reason that they have a simplicity that can beat a lot of other humour seen in the recent years. And the actors make you wonder why on earth we are stuck with a majority of stupid actors now.
Now I'll go back to my multi tasking life of watch/listening these shows in the background while reading/writing.
Until later then. Tata.
I have felt so atleast three or four times in my life.
Firstly: the pre independence time when the entire nation had a singular goal making things simpler, 'freedom'.
Second: The early 1980 were plays and television shows, were brilliant.
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't discovered or been introduced to them still check out
Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi
and Idhar Udhar (this I've yet to find the cd/dvds)
...these television shows to are very reminiscent of plays. That is probably the reason that they have a simplicity that can beat a lot of other humour seen in the recent years. And the actors make you wonder why on earth we are stuck with a majority of stupid actors now.
Now I'll go back to my multi tasking life of watch/listening these shows in the background while reading/writing.
Until later then. Tata.
Comments