I was supposed to post this yesterday but we'll, fell sick and better late than never...right?
When I first cam here in August, I knew I'll have to adjust to new people and talk my way out of the awkwardness I usually feel when I meet new people.
And slowly I did meet a lot of people whom I did could with pretty easily. One such person I met was non other than the notorious AJSong.
I don't know how we became friends but we'll we did and the fact that we love karaoke and a certain Doctor just made things better.
Over the meals she did not ditch us, we discovered several similarities about our cultures of chaos.
First and the one we don't stop finding laughable is precisely what the title of my post is about...'same corruption index'
Example conversations:
Do you have actors turned politicians?
We do too.
Same corruption index.
Oh this place looks like a market from home!
Same corruption index.
So the other day I found thus book in a good condition with no takers,for free so I took it.
I took cardboard.
Same corruption index.
Well I'm trying to finish coffee which is a tad bit beyond expiry date.
Me too.
Same corruption index.
And such things go on,making me wonder as to when I'll be able to visit the place.
After all...It's more fun in the Philippines...right?
We do too.
Same corruption index.
Same corruption index.
I took cardboard.
Same corruption index.
Me too.
Same corruption index.
Comments