Skip to main content

Mental Manadhil and other madnesses

For those of you who don't know the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp05ZCG3yMk

And of course, other songs in the movie. This has been my perenial playlist .

(The above sentences were written in the morning and I was re-listening to Mental Manadhil etc. and what do I find, the movie itself. And well, needless to say, I watched Ok Kanmani! Happpies!)

For the uninitiated Mental Manadhil is from Mani Ratnam's latest movie Ok Kanmani and it is a simple simple movie. And I do like simple movies.So enough said I guess.

Our second vacation this summer thanks to a 'deadly disease' has gone by so very quickly. And like all 'holiday homework's in my life, its not done. Truth be said, I did however study- Stuff which was not even remotely related to the afore mentioned homework.


(Onoooooo. Just discovered another movie I've been waiting to watch is on youtube finally. HdoL,see you tomorrow. Boohoo.)

My roommate often wonders as to how many movies (Movies, that may as well been the title of this post).

Oh noes, I've already watched 10minutes of Hdol. Need to stop. Need to stop.

Okay I think the only way I can is to leave this Mental post randomly complete.

So long folks. See you at N.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.