Home is where you stay
reside in everywhere
even when you move away
a part of you is always there
Home is where you
walked
for miles
aimlessly
and otherwise
Where you met people
for the first time
Where you lost people
for the first time
Home is
where you grew up,
you dreamed
and hoped they'd
come true
Where you met
friends
and not so friends
too
Home is where
you hoped that person waited
but you have no regrets
Where you loved
and recieved love
and more
Home is that place
that gave you hope
and gives you still
Home is where
as they say
your heart is
Home is
and always
will be
Hyderabad
(Hyderabad: The once little city which is now crazy big, the city with ever changing landscapes, the city where I always hope to belong. I am not homesick (for a change) but I miss it. The buttas, the autowalas, the chotey samosas, the Santosh dabbas, hanging out with friends in so many gallies. When I go back, it'll be to a different place but to me, it will remain home, always.)
reside in everywhere
even when you move away
a part of you is always there
Home is where you
walked
for miles
aimlessly
and otherwise
Where you met people
for the first time
Where you lost people
for the first time
Home is
where you grew up,
you dreamed
and hoped they'd
come true
Where you met
friends
and not so friends
too
Home is where
you hoped that person waited
but you have no regrets
Where you loved
and recieved love
and more
Home is that place
that gave you hope
and gives you still
Home is where
as they say
your heart is
Home is
and always
will be
Hyderabad
(Hyderabad: The once little city which is now crazy big, the city with ever changing landscapes, the city where I always hope to belong. I am not homesick (for a change) but I miss it. The buttas, the autowalas, the chotey samosas, the Santosh dabbas, hanging out with friends in so many gallies. When I go back, it'll be to a different place but to me, it will remain home, always.)
Comments