How many people trust you?
Apparently, not many trust me. I just found out few minutes ago. Here I was feeling bad that all I could do was make calls, message or mail and that I couldn't be there.
But apparently there wasn't enough trust at the other end that I actually did try.
Yes I am dramatic. But when I can have such blind faith in people, why can't they have just a little trust in me?
Stupid idiotic me.
Apparently, not many trust me. I just found out few minutes ago. Here I was feeling bad that all I could do was make calls, message or mail and that I couldn't be there.
But apparently there wasn't enough trust at the other end that I actually did try.
Yes I am dramatic. But when I can have such blind faith in people, why can't they have just a little trust in me?
Stupid idiotic me.
Comments
naaku peechu gaddam lede?! #thalagokukuntuvellipovuta
-Reef