Skip to main content

S for Synopsis/ Supervisor

Remember the time I told my then potential supervisor to read Phd Comics?

Well, I hope he hasn't gotten around reading it because well, he is my supervisor/guide now.A pretty decent one at that. He does not 'pressurise' (and well, I surely don't do weed ll in such 'under pressure' situations so that's actually a very good thing) although he does expect me to stick to deadlines. And well the latest is I have to submit my synopsis in a couple of days and well, I'm lost. Maybe it has been too much gap, maybe I've over-read whatever I've written so far but I am kind of lost.

So a couple of days ago, I submitted my synopsis to my guide and well yesterday he sent it back fully formatted (eh, he didn't quite read the entire document properly though - I noticed one or two incomplete sentences while reading it just now). But full formatted with title and all. I feel bad and good.

Either ways, wish me luck I have to meet him and present the first draft of my synopsis tomorrow. I hope it gets approved and that I manage to write the final write ASAP.


Until then, here's to Dr.SM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.