Has someone ever been generous to you?
I have had a lot of people around me who have been so very generous over the years. And a lot of them for no 'real' reason. Some people wonder as to why I tend to go out of my way for certain people. It is because of gratitude.I get very attached to people who have been nice to me in even the remotest of ways and this tends to over power any negative deeds later on. This attitude has been and probably will always be my greatest foe.
But when I have gratitude, it is completely heartfelt.
Thank you.
I have had a lot of people around me who have been so very generous over the years. And a lot of them for no 'real' reason. Some people wonder as to why I tend to go out of my way for certain people. It is because of gratitude.I get very attached to people who have been nice to me in even the remotest of ways and this tends to over power any negative deeds later on. This attitude has been and probably will always be my greatest foe.
But when I have gratitude, it is completely heartfelt.
Thank you.
Comments