I rarely get bored.
I do however, get bored of people.
And when I do...I tend to talk, non stop.
I did the latter today without really being bored.
And Boohoo too I do, but not as much as my loverly room-mate who is nothing short of a dark vowel.But I prefer her to unknown devil.
On a completely parallel note, I wonder how it is going to be when soon I'll be the only single person among my friends, this year a lot of the 'remaining' single are getting married.
In particular I would like to meet tall V's girl and Ant's guy.
I do however, get bored of people.
And when I do...I tend to talk, non stop.
I did the latter today without really being bored.
And Boohoo too I do, but not as much as my loverly room-mate who is nothing short of a dark vowel.But I prefer her to unknown devil.
On a completely parallel note, I wonder how it is going to be when soon I'll be the only single person among my friends, this year a lot of the 'remaining' single are getting married.
In particular I would like to meet tall V's girl and Ant's guy.
Comments