Okay this I have taken up from
Sayesha's blog.
You take the letters of the alphabet and then write a post titled with the letter...one letter a day till the 26th of April. Since I did not take up the Feb challenge, I was thinking I should take this up.
April is a weird month. Its a month in which I experienced immense loss, so much disappointment. A month when I saw DDLJ for the first time ever. A month which showed that holidays were near (while we were growing up).
April, the month I met Kerala gang for the first time. Last April I made a decision which led me to where I am right now.
And right now...it is the month of submissions.
So April, the A to my A to Zed.
Sayesha's blog.
You take the letters of the alphabet and then write a post titled with the letter...one letter a day till the 26th of April. Since I did not take up the Feb challenge, I was thinking I should take this up.
April is a weird month. Its a month in which I experienced immense loss, so much disappointment. A month when I saw DDLJ for the first time ever. A month which showed that holidays were near (while we were growing up).
April, the month I met Kerala gang for the first time. Last April I made a decision which led me to where I am right now.
And right now...it is the month of submissions.
So April, the A to my A to Zed.
Comments