I have a decent memory.
Alright alright its better than decent.
I remember ALL the times my sister beat me to pulp when we were kids. (Er, I mean slapped me once or twice because otherwise I would probably still be repeating some classes).I remember running away from home with a cousin as a kid (I was about three years old)I remember my granddad pretty well. (I was four when he passed away). I remember an older cousin laughing and laughing because i flunked in Hindi in first standard.(at five years of age)
Okay, you get the picture.
That said, I get very convinced when people tell me I did or didn't do something and only later realise that they were in fact entirely wrong. (Of course they have been times people have been right).
For example, A dear friend once convinced me that I told her I like Twilight and I told her at that minute, I hadn't watched the movie fully. But once I got home, I remembered, it was never Twilight it was another dumb vampire show which I had watched two episodes of at that time (and later more and decided it was rather Bleh). On that note, the only Vampire show I like is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But more about that later. And Twilight, series I LOVE watching it- come on it is one of the best dramadies EVER made. Even spoofs cannot beat how ridiculous it is. Okay I take that back, the book itself (I read only one because it was a gift, don't intend to read more) is better entertainment and should be put in the syllabus of departments with writing courses, as editing practice. I am not a big fan of editing but this book is waah, what a paradise for people who like to edit.
But again, I deviate (yes, I do that a lot too)
now i have other things to do (our house is being painted and all...for the first time since we've moved in)
Comments