Weepy.
Thats how I feel right now.
I am still feeling terrible about the day before yesterday's class. :(
I am also feeling bad that I gave a half cooked term paper.
Sigh.
To think that on Monday, I was elated.
Aaaah, Reef, don't be such a baby.
You can doooo yiiiiiiiit!
Ok, maybe I do need Ginger Tea. Come hither friend logan, there is costly little cafe down the corner which has very good ginger tea. It warms you up very nice.
:)
Thats how I feel right now.
I am still feeling terrible about the day before yesterday's class. :(
I am also feeling bad that I gave a half cooked term paper.
Sigh.
To think that on Monday, I was elated.
Aaaah, Reef, don't be such a baby.
You can doooo yiiiiiiiit!
Ok, maybe I do need Ginger Tea. Come hither friend logan, there is costly little cafe down the corner which has very good ginger tea. It warms you up very nice.
:)
Comments