I am absolutely tired today. Sleepy.
We have a function hall/grounds near our hostel and that place has something or the other happening there.Last night the besura music went on till wee hours of the night. (I JUST used the phrase 'wee hours of the night'!!) And my intentions went berserk (I just looked up the spelling of berserk, i just could not remember it!) . As a result I had four hours of sleep and had to get up to start my attempts at memorising.
And then I had to report to my department and the sir just glared at me after my attempt to vomit out my words.Well....
And I have something I need to memorise and interestingly enough I have developed a stage fright. Yes, ME and a stage fright. The only times I've genuinely had stage fright is when I participated in poetry recitation competitions and I used to genuinely black out.
I need to talk hardly for four minutes and I just seem to be unable to do it. :(
Its taken me around half an hour to type this out. I've been occasionally putting my head on the desk. And now its time for me to leave.I am so sleep deprived and I am not even one of those people who needs eight hours of sleep. I need seven or six or even just five hours of sleep without being disturbed. Anyways, off now. I get to see an embassy. I wonder if I would like it.
We have a function hall/grounds near our hostel and that place has something or the other happening there.Last night the besura music went on till wee hours of the night. (I JUST used the phrase 'wee hours of the night'!!) And my intentions went berserk (I just looked up the spelling of berserk, i just could not remember it!) . As a result I had four hours of sleep and had to get up to start my attempts at memorising.
And then I had to report to my department and the sir just glared at me after my attempt to vomit out my words.Well....
And I have something I need to memorise and interestingly enough I have developed a stage fright. Yes, ME and a stage fright. The only times I've genuinely had stage fright is when I participated in poetry recitation competitions and I used to genuinely black out.
I need to talk hardly for four minutes and I just seem to be unable to do it. :(
Its taken me around half an hour to type this out. I've been occasionally putting my head on the desk. And now its time for me to leave.I am so sleep deprived and I am not even one of those people who needs eight hours of sleep. I need seven or six or even just five hours of sleep without being disturbed. Anyways, off now. I get to see an embassy. I wonder if I would like it.
Comments