Well,did not meet certain stupid,dumb friends on Saturday.Could not make it to the wedding (I knew I would not be able to go,so not really feeling bad) on Sunday so no way I could have met them there too.I guess I'll have to meet them some other place,some other day.
I miss so many people,its not funny.I do not tell this very openly but well,I do miss them.
My newest friend in the world is leaving for her hometown in a couple of days.It makes me heavy hearted.I have gotten so used to her.My schedule depended on her and now I'll probably go a tad bit more crazy the next week.
I miss so many people,its not funny.I do not tell this very openly but well,I do miss them.
My newest friend in the world is leaving for her hometown in a couple of days.It makes me heavy hearted.I have gotten so used to her.My schedule depended on her and now I'll probably go a tad bit more crazy the next week.
Comments