Skip to main content

A Pensieve post

In a few ways,the last one month has been a little bit overwhelming.
I have been unsuccessful at certain things I applied for.
I have also been tired of people telling me it'll all work out.No not because I am bugged with them,I am just getting to the point of wondering 'Pray tell me,when'.I mean this mainly on a professional front.But otherwise I think I am pretty alright.

The dearest new addition to our family is an eye opener on so many accounts.And I cannot seem to remember what life was like without her.Yes, it does sound dramatic but I really DO feel like that.
At the same time,I think I will never stop missing Mummy and Ammamma,but I am learning to live with that.I take time to learn things,but when I do learn them,I DO learn.

I have always been very proud,borderline arrogant about my maternal lineage.No,we do not come from royalty.We do not come from fame.But, we do come from a line of exteremly strong woman.My great grand-mother,my grandmom,my mom,my aunts,my sister.Such strong characters.I admire their way of life.
Over the last few months,I have become more aware of the actual reasons I like them and more importantly their relevance in the way I think.

On another note,my previous post was really not about anyone.As I told a dear friend,I wrote it when I was on a emotional high with silly-stupid happenings around me,but not in the sense that was written in the post.

I have been wanting to blog,but genuinely not finding the time.I hardly seem to find the time for anything these days.I don't mind not switching on the computer,but I do mind not blogging.I miss the thought process.I miss the writing.Even though,I still do not believe I can write.

Tomorrow I am supposed to meet a couple of friends after two years,unlike other friends from college,I somehow am wondering (this time especially) what will I even talk when I meet them.But if I am still sleep deprived,I will still wonder 'What will I talk to them!',but in a 'Oh Gosh! I am talking too much' kind of way.
But,it will still be nice to see them.Actually come to think of it,I might meet just Orangy and not Mr.Responsible.But either ways,hope that goes well.

A.A.F

Of to sleep after all this ranting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.