Skip to main content

On the Road of Remembrance

I looked behind
and saw you there
Laughing,talking,crazy

And I walked further,
with the thought
of you,knowing you
were not far behind

Then came the distance
between us
I barely saw you
But,you were there
when I glanced

So,once more,
I walked further.
I saw some fire,
and chaos,
but not once,was
I ever lost

Still,through this
I knew,you were
somewhere,
I'd reach out to you

And then you called out
to me,I turned,
I smiled
and then I crossed
to find me in newer lands

I got lost,
cried,laughed,
found newness,
missed the old
and trying to find it
I went looking
then I remembered,
about you.

About I went,
but now
it was not about you
It was about me,
trying to find me,
the old me,
through you

But now I stand,
with almost a tear,
I see you smile,
and wave
from the other side.
With someone new
and maybe more true

I know I should be happy
and grateful,for you.
I find myself stranded
on a road I chose,
the road I lost you
to you

Yours smiles,
your care,
not because or for me,
Your admiration,tenderness
awe,for her

But this I say for sure.
I know,
My heart,will beat
a few more beats
for you,because of you

For this,I thank
the roads I took,
the roads that led me to find you
This road now curves,
to newer views,




For once more I shall,
let go of you









Comments

Atticus Finch said…
first time bane anipinchindi...
kaani second time depth kanipinchindi...
waah waah
wah wah

chudu... ne poem kanna
na comment minna....
:P
ennenno andaalu,
evevo raagalu
vese poola baanam
koose gaali gandham
podde leni aakasam
hadde leni anandam



annarata okappudu Venkatesh Daggubati garu
Anonymous said…
@TK

You are welcome! :)

@AF

In the words of Su 'Go Jump and ....' you should know the rest :P

@TK

Better Chanti than Shadow! So thank you :P

-Reefknot

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.