Things
that I
learnt in the kitchen (especially) last (few) year(s):
1.Even capsicum can have worms.
2.Idlis can harden when left in the cooker for too long.
3.A moist cooker and some bad luck leads to lots and lots of fungus.
4.I like rice.Red.Sticky.Black.White.Brown.
5.Milk boiling over is directly proportional to the number of times I clean the stove.
6.If you keep your sink too clean and dry,Centipedes that have otherwise been hiding in the happy,moist. place somewhere below WILL APPEAR.And,it will be a struggle for you to get rid of them without killing them.
7.You can cook with or without proper lighting.
8.Remember that you sharpened a knife,otherwise have creepy looking cuts all over your palms as a result of washing the knife after using it.
9.Remember the vessel on the stove is hot,even after you've switched off the stove.
As ever,the list doesn't end here and I'm sure it'll only increase.
** I dislike when the dictionary 'red' marks words especially like 'learnt'.
that I
learnt in the kitchen (especially) last (few) year(s):
1.Even capsicum can have worms.
2.Idlis can harden when left in the cooker for too long.
3.A moist cooker and some bad luck leads to lots and lots of fungus.
4.I like rice.Red.Sticky.Black.White.Brown.
5.Milk boiling over is directly proportional to the number of times I clean the stove.
6.If you keep your sink too clean and dry,Centipedes that have otherwise been hiding in the happy,moist. place somewhere below WILL APPEAR.And,it will be a struggle for you to get rid of them without killing them.
7.You can cook with or without proper lighting.
8.Remember that you sharpened a knife,otherwise have creepy looking cuts all over your palms as a result of washing the knife after using it.
9.Remember the vessel on the stove is hot,even after you've switched off the stove.
As ever,the list doesn't end here and I'm sure it'll only increase.
** I dislike when the dictionary 'red' marks words especially like 'learnt'.
Comments