Skip to main content

19/28

So...

Tall V missed his flight.
Saunph and PoPa very shocked.
Another person in the group was exhausted by the fact that he would have to return the next day too to see Tall V off,and go go-karting again.
Yet another person said 'Okay,now he can come go-karting too'

I only laughed about it.A LOT! Why are such things funny to humans?

I have missed trains twice in my life, once I was very very VERY upset with the friend who was responsible for it (trust me she was.And now (not because of this) we are sort of no longer friends.:P)
And the next time,it was crazy.I don't know how we managed to miss the train.We left over an hour early,it rained (all of a sudden!) and bang we got stuck in traffic right before we reached the station.But I had so much fun during the trip! And in all this madness.Ha.Thats why good company is important if you are not travelling alone! :D But,I was not really upset about missing the train.Its just a funny story of the past now !

 --------------                                          ------------------                                      ------------------

It is already the countdown to the last ten days of Blogathon 2013! Aah,why o why, time do you fly so?
Yesterday I got up with this feeling of urgency and tension, because of the thoughts I had slept with the previous day.I need to make some decisions,but those decisions are not coming to me as quickly as I would ideally like them too.Since I usually do not take so much time to clear my mind,I am getting hyper about it.I do not mean to be so cryptic,but there is nothing there to really talk about.I just needed to write about it so hoping that it would help clear my thoughts!

 --------------                                          ------------------                                      ------------------

The day after tomorrow a dear friend has a crucial  exam.ALL THE BEST friendu! You better reach on time,stay awake through the exam and most importantly have FUN!

Thats all for today folks,more tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.