Random Thoughts
-I dropped the original idea for the post because it would have been too sentimental.
-Just now 'hungout' with Mangisa and her Mom.I dreamt of her,so it was nice looking at her.
-I did not wish Q,so I'll just wish her here- Happy Birthday Q! Hope you have a lovely year ahead!
-Hope to meet/catch up with a couple of friends these week,hope that works out.
-Managed a(n almost) pretty calm demeanour today.
-I dropped the original idea for the post because it would have been too sentimental.
-Just now 'hungout' with Mangisa and her Mom.I dreamt of her,so it was nice looking at her.
-I did not wish Q,so I'll just wish her here- Happy Birthday Q! Hope you have a lovely year ahead!
-Hope to meet/catch up with a couple of friends these week,hope that works out.
-Managed a(n almost) pretty calm demeanour today.
-PoPa came home today for a while,gave her Chai and Parle-G as usual, I still buy Parle-G thanks to her.
-I like full stop as opposed to period to describe the dot that ends the sentence.Personal preference.
-I think I will go a little 'over the charts' crazy during the week,lets wait and watch.
-That's all for the news today,have a nice day/night.
Comments