Do you'll have a themse music or an OST for yourself? A tune,a song or music that plays in your head when you do something?
I do.
For those of you have watched Geethanjali it the music which plays in the background in happy scenes
and for those of you haven't,watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8C0MYauRw&wide=1 (which is unfortunately the cut with the scenes I don't like -read scenes I suspect MR put for solely producers' sake,I think I mentioned this before on my blog,or did I not?)
The music can be heard well from 1:16:24-1:16:48
This music especially plays when I am running in the house (considering I run more at home than outside)
@Mahadev : See,I finally posted this,even though I did not find the ost alone.
I do.
For those of you have watched Geethanjali it the music which plays in the background in happy scenes
and for those of you haven't,watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8C0MYauRw&wide=1 (which is unfortunately the cut with the scenes I don't like -read scenes I suspect MR put for solely producers' sake,I think I mentioned this before on my blog,or did I not?)
The music can be heard well from 1:16:24-1:16:48
This music especially plays when I am running in the house (considering I run more at home than outside)
@Mahadev : See,I finally posted this,even though I did not find the ost alone.
Comments
and it started singing I love you I love you !
:-P