I've always found February interesting.It is a month that changes numbers,and also has nice days in it.
Another reason,is Feblogathon!
Yes,its back!
Welcome all old sailors.And Welcome new ones if you want to come on board.Just mail or tell me if you are doing this!
Batty,Sudz,Mahadev and of course founder AGB.Yey to youll.
Tiya,TK I wish youll did this too.It would be nice.No other reason.
You know the rules.If you don't mail me,I am good at mailing back in detail.Whether you like it or not :)
Maybe I should invite ShaTo too.Then again,the 1st of Feb has already passed in her country.
So,the first post of the month was
a) a warm up post
b)an invite
c) a hello
d) a see you soonly and often
Another reason,is Feblogathon!
Yes,its back!
Welcome all old sailors.And Welcome new ones if you want to come on board.Just mail or tell me if you are doing this!
Batty,Sudz,Mahadev and of course founder AGB.Yey to youll.
Tiya,TK I wish youll did this too.It would be nice.No other reason.
You know the rules.If you don't mail me,I am good at mailing back in detail.Whether you like it or not :)
Maybe I should invite ShaTo too.Then again,the 1st of Feb has already passed in her country.
So,the first post of the month was
a) a warm up post
b)an invite
c) a hello
d) a see you soonly and often
Comments