Nostalgia
and
Other random thoughts
This is one of those days where I head on Nostalgia Lane.Not intentionally.Not when I am seeing old photos.Reading entries on this blog or my old diaries.But,random conversations from yesterday.
I cannot believe our principal killed himself.No,I'm not sad,its just unbelievable.Sad is the other losses that happened last year.Tragic even.But I feel terrible for his kids.Its unfair for them to lose a father figure at such an age.(Whatever I thought of that person is only secondary.)
I cannot believe that I do not talk to so many people anymore,intentional in all cases except for one.
I cannot believe there is someone younger to me at home now.
I cannot believe I did not go to Numaish with Mahadev this year.
Also, cannot believe that Pandu can already talk.
Of course,things that I believe are many more than the list of the things I cannot believe :)
On another note,Happy Birthday You :)
and
Other random thoughts
This is one of those days where I head on Nostalgia Lane.Not intentionally.Not when I am seeing old photos.Reading entries on this blog or my old diaries.But,random conversations from yesterday.
I cannot believe our principal killed himself.No,I'm not sad,its just unbelievable.Sad is the other losses that happened last year.Tragic even.But I feel terrible for his kids.Its unfair for them to lose a father figure at such an age.(Whatever I thought of that person is only secondary.)
I cannot believe that I do not talk to so many people anymore,intentional in all cases except for one.
I cannot believe there is someone younger to me at home now.
I cannot believe I did not go to Numaish with Mahadev this year.
Also, cannot believe that Pandu can already talk.
Of course,things that I believe are many more than the list of the things I cannot believe :)
On another note,Happy Birthday You :)
Comments