There are few 'things' i feel strongly about.But when I do,I tend to go crazy about them.
This is not one of those things,but I think I am pretty clear about my stance.
We (us Indians) recently heard of/witnessed a 'hanging' of a person who did something really horrid.
Yes,I admit what he did was horrible.
Yes,I admit some people do things for which they probably deserve death.
But what I do not get,understand,fathom is the fact that people are rejoicing over the said person's death.How can anyone rejoice over anyone's death? Is it on par with the mythologies we are brought up with? Is it the same way?
This is not one of those things,but I think I am pretty clear about my stance.
We (us Indians) recently heard of/witnessed a 'hanging' of a person who did something really horrid.
Yes,I admit what he did was horrible.
Yes,I admit some people do things for which they probably deserve death.
But what I do not get,understand,fathom is the fact that people are rejoicing over the said person's death.How can anyone rejoice over anyone's death? Is it on par with the mythologies we are brought up with? Is it the same way?
Comments
Like someone said, it's not him that we need to end but the people and the reasons that made him do what he did... that, however, does not seem to be in sight...
Mr Braazy will end my world now on 21st Dec 2012..