Bichad gayaa...
Bichad gaya har saathi dekar pal do pal ka saath
Isko hee jeena kehtey hain tho yoohin jeelenge
Uf na karengey,lab seelenge,aasoon peelenge,
Gham sey ab ghabraana kaisa,
Gham sau baar mila
I do not really know how many times I have seen Pyaasa,I do not really know how many more times I will see it.I do not really know how much I like Guru Dutt.I do not know if I ever did not like him.And,I do not really know,how many lyricists can sound as cynical at the same time,poetically beautiful like Sahir Ludhianvi.
Bichad gaya har saathi dekar pal do pal ka saath
Isko hee jeena kehtey hain tho yoohin jeelenge
Uf na karengey,lab seelenge,aasoon peelenge,
Gham sey ab ghabraana kaisa,
Gham sau baar mila
I do not really know how many times I have seen Pyaasa,I do not really know how many more times I will see it.I do not really know how much I like Guru Dutt.I do not know if I ever did not like him.And,I do not really know,how many lyricists can sound as cynical at the same time,poetically beautiful like Sahir Ludhianvi.
Comments