There only two people whom I've never met but talk about like as if I know them very well.And among those,I think I do know pretty well.One such person,I have mentioned even here,is MichL.
And today I get an email from her.Usually,are emails are one or two liners,either asking or confirming whether letters have left/arrived.This one,was unlike our usual ones.It was around ten lines and it made my day.The prospect is far away,but that I actually made her reach the decision,makes me feel good.
The key being,she actually intends to visit.Imagine,knowing someone for over fifteen years and finally getting to meet them.Yes,she needs to save up enough and manage time,but imagine.Whoa!Of course,you never know where life leads you to,until you get there.So,I don't know who'll meet whom first.I just hope we do meet,I hope we get along when we meet.
On a different note,blogathon is almost over.Over the month,it has become a habit.I am suspecting that I might revert to my previous obsessive-blogger self (which can be both good and bad).
And today I get an email from her.Usually,are emails are one or two liners,either asking or confirming whether letters have left/arrived.This one,was unlike our usual ones.It was around ten lines and it made my day.The prospect is far away,but that I actually made her reach the decision,makes me feel good.
The key being,she actually intends to visit.Imagine,knowing someone for over fifteen years and finally getting to meet them.Yes,she needs to save up enough and manage time,but imagine.Whoa!Of course,you never know where life leads you to,until you get there.So,I don't know who'll meet whom first.I just hope we do meet,I hope we get along when we meet.
On a different note,blogathon is almost over.Over the month,it has become a habit.I am suspecting that I might revert to my previous obsessive-blogger self (which can be both good and bad).
Comments
just wanted to say that :-P