Confessions of a lonely chicken.
(Title courtesy :Confessions of a dangerous mind & Nobody here but us chickens)
I am scheduler.
The last two posts and this one,appear before you many hours after I have actually typed them out.All thanks to our mental blogger's new format.Yes,they ARE good things about it too.Now coming back to what I intend to write about.
For all you Buffy watchers (teeheehee no pun intended) out there,doesn't the word scheduler somehow seem very 'Buffy-ic' to you?Someone who is on the good side,but you never know when things might change?
So,for those who have experienced the many versions of blogger before this,what do you think about this one?
On a different note,I hope that i can ACTUALLY post,proper posts from the next post on till the end of Blogathon!
Ok,I think i am almost emotional! Blogathon is almost ending! Where did all the time go?
Phew!I just posted this post as a post,and then like Faster Fenny,discovered it and rectified my mistake in time!Phew!
(Title courtesy :Confessions of a dangerous mind & Nobody here but us chickens)
I am scheduler.
The last two posts and this one,appear before you many hours after I have actually typed them out.All thanks to our mental blogger's new format.Yes,they ARE good things about it too.Now coming back to what I intend to write about.
For all you Buffy watchers (teeheehee no pun intended) out there,doesn't the word scheduler somehow seem very 'Buffy-ic' to you?Someone who is on the good side,but you never know when things might change?
So,for those who have experienced the many versions of blogger before this,what do you think about this one?
On a different note,I hope that i can ACTUALLY post,proper posts from the next post on till the end of Blogathon!
Ok,I think i am almost emotional! Blogathon is almost ending! Where did all the time go?
Phew!I just posted this post as a post,and then like Faster Fenny,discovered it and rectified my mistake in time!Phew!
Comments