Skip to main content

23/29

Marching a March into the March filled with happy days.

Very soon,Its going to be the month of March.
Its a month filled with birthdays,including some very nice people's birthdays.I like birthdays.Not just the ones with cake cutting,elaborate celebrations or just friends visiting.I like them because they make me 'not forget' people.

When you wish people (atleast most) on their birthdays,you make them happy.And somehow this makes me happy.Imagine how you can make a person's day, just with a sentence.Even if I don't mean too much to them,I have this feeling that I made someone feel better.Of course,there is nothing I can do about people who dread birthdays because of more candles on their cakes.They should be happy there is a cake in the first place.Or in my case this year,three cakes.

Even I,love receiving wishes,greetings on my birthday.I don't remind people.I don't mind early or delayed wishes.In fact,with some people,I don't mind even if they do not wish me.It just makes me happier when they do actually wish me.Of course,they are few people who in case they forget to wish me,I see to it that they won't ever forget about it! :D  Yes,I am mean.But the only two people I've done this to are Dat and Antha,who are genuinely adorable people.Antha being the simple minded person that she is and Dat being the 'i really feel guilty about even such things :(',it was fun bugging them (This reminds me of what Mahadev said about bugging in one of her posts).

This March,I want all the birthday Babas & Babies to have a mesmerising year ahead.Of course I will wish youll on the respective days (hopefully if i manage to repair my phone or get hold of another phone) by then.

PS:The title of this post is random.
PPS:For those who are new to the concept of Babies and Babas,in a lot of shops that sell children's clothes,boards with 'For Babies and Babas' can be seen.What that translates to is Little Boys and Little Girls/Boys and Girls.Hence,meaning that only girls can be Babies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.