Our family has celebrated Christmas,since as far as I could remember.Mom,her siblings,her father have celebrated it from their childhood.With the entire cake and christmas tree deal.
We always have had Christmas trees.Whether or not they looked like 'traditional x-mas trees'.
Santa's gifts,carols,greeting cards,visiting people for Christmas.Such were most of our christmases.
One of the houses,we visited during Christmas season and with lot of enthusiasm, was Rego Aunty's.The spectacular christmas tree,the cookies,the bon bons filled with gifts and last but not the least,the plum cakes.
Oh,I LOVE plum cakes,but i haven't had ever since i turned into a complete vegetarian.
So,thats what folks, IF i manage to buy rum,I will attempt making/baking a eggless Plum Cakes.
Or will make Lucy add it to her list of make a bake!
To the rest of the world,wish youll a very merry Christmas.Hog as much as you can,share with whom you can and enjoy the spirit of Christmas!
We always have had Christmas trees.Whether or not they looked like 'traditional x-mas trees'.
Santa's gifts,carols,greeting cards,visiting people for Christmas.Such were most of our christmases.
One of the houses,we visited during Christmas season and with lot of enthusiasm, was Rego Aunty's.The spectacular christmas tree,the cookies,the bon bons filled with gifts and last but not the least,the plum cakes.
Oh,I LOVE plum cakes,but i haven't had ever since i turned into a complete vegetarian.
So,thats what folks, IF i manage to buy rum,I will attempt making/baking a eggless Plum Cakes.
Or will make Lucy add it to her list of make a bake!
To the rest of the world,wish youll a very merry Christmas.Hog as much as you can,share with whom you can and enjoy the spirit of Christmas!
Make the best of the plum chances in life ! :D

Comments