Skip to main content

Waak.Euwuk.Bleh.

So I am sick,with a sore throat and fever.I cant sleep during the day,lest i don't sleep all night.Which happened yesterday.I have only been drinking things.No,others fall ill too.But I am a tad bit tired of being ill alone.And having to do all ghar ka work while in this shape.I am feeling giddy,which I don't really feel when i am ill,so i guess i am ill.Sigh,I don't like kicking a fussy while i am ill,don't like worrying people,been there,done that,big time.I fuss about other things,all the time,I don't need to be ill for it.So I should tell myself to shut up,I don't need attention,i just don't want to have to answer the phone or the door or do other ghar ka work.Y'day or today I didn't have to do much,but the next few days are going to be hectic.

I am supposed to be jobless,something I am not as proud as I seem to be,but I am busy,all the time.I don't mind it.Its this being ill that is getting onto my nerves.Thank you soup,thank you coffee and other liquids I am surviving on.

I see Pinky tomorrow,dear kid is down with typhoid,can't imagine how she is! Hope she doesn't get my sore throat and fever from me :(

Ok now i shut up.I'm not dying or anything,but I needed to vent.Although a little dramatically.


Btw,apparently a certain person I spoke about a couple of days ago,has an slr himself,but found it burdensome to use it,or something like that (Sarcastic alert)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.