Skip to main content

A-seema

I am not a great photographer,but i still get very delighted if i click atleast two good pics among a batch of pics.I still will attempt to do better.I am very very very proud of the fact that my camera is MY property.I saved up every penny (read rupee) that went into buying it.So,I plainly dislike when someone asks for it for a 'sec' (okkasari ee) and then there is no naam aur nishaan to return it! 'Dude' you are supposed to be well off,you'd suffocate without your branded watches,branded shirts,branded pants,branded attitude.

You are also supposed to be 'the run of the mill well '''educated''' engineer' (read dime a dozen?) who lived in U.S.Donga Bapan (well you might not really be 'bapan',but to me anyone who claims to be a vegetarian and then 'just tastes' non-veg is a donga bapan.I prefer all my Manipuri friends eating their dried stinky fis,topped with bong friends again with more fish and the rest of them who like their chicken deep fried, they are honest.)

You money minting moron (yes,i mean moron in the true sense of the word).Buy your own gadget,since you seem to have all the knowledge required.What else do you need? Useless fellow.

Yes,I dont mind advice about photography,from people like my Dad,Mom,Sister,Giant,TK or Sanjee,Miti or Editing Master Su (Su,that does sound on the lines of crime master gogo na? :D).I digress.While i don't mind advice even from the almost silent Frownie.I mind it when it comes from you or that 'superior' friend of yours.

Sadly,I cannot/will not say all this to your face because you are involved with a friend,easily one of my oldest friends.She will be hurt,you will not let her hear the end of it.I am pretty sure about it.So my poor poor blog and its poor poor readers have to suffer by reading this.

Moral of the story: My camera is something (though i allow people to click snaps from it/with it) I would appreciate if you did not have a 'so whats so great about it' attitude,neither do i appreciate a 'give it to me for a sec,I'll do the shooting' attitude.

Phew,now that i cribbed elaborately enough,its hopefully out of my system and wont lead to more weight loss,hair fall,grey hair.

Hail Mogambo.Mogambo Khush Hua. (Yes,i just felt like signing out like that)

Comments

SSK said…
Ahahaha, am LOLing here, because I know who this is about, but mostly at the Editing Master Su, which DOES sound like Crime Master Gogo! XD

The people of Kumbhirgram are scared of my excess hilarity.

Mission accomplished.

Hail Mogambo.

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.