Are words going to be felt only virtually,are voices going to be lost.
Writing in ink,forgotten.
How dependent I as an individual,in this big world,on technology.
How much frustration it has caused me in the last few days (no,not the lack of technology. No,Not on any professional front,as currently i don't have that.On a person,emotional front.)
Technology has caught me by left big toe,this T has lead to emotional stress and drama.Both of which I really don't need in life right now,not from people close to me.Enough already!
Writing in ink,forgotten.
How dependent I as an individual,in this big world,on technology.
How much frustration it has caused me in the last few days (no,not the lack of technology. No,Not on any professional front,as currently i don't have that.On a person,emotional front.)
Technology has caught me by left big toe,this T has lead to emotional stress and drama.Both of which I really don't need in life right now,not from people close to me.Enough already!
Comments