As vows are fulfilled,
And promises ought to be kept
We meet again
at different crossroads
To meet life's ends
A positivity I need,
hence will strive to bring
Notes to myself,to others
all earnest.
A lot of heavy 'stuff' has happened in the past year.The minute I sit to think,i skip many beats and go breathless.All in a strictly non-romantic fashion (more towards life dramatic,very dramatic side).
I realised a lot of things in life,things i arrogantly thought i knew.I learnt more of many things,still am.One thing,is for sure,my hope although a little dimmer than before,is still shining.Time heals they say,I am willing to place my bet there.Selfishly,I wish this for myself.But even more selfishly,I wish this for some very dear ones.People who mean the world to me.Losing someone has made me more paranoid than before,but also has made me realise how these people matter to me,even though i fail to show it to them!
And lastly,before i embark upon on this journey once again,I send my love and hugs to Raju and her spouse,Peter,Mahadev,TK,Rome,Nanao,Miti,Dats.(:D Ok so this last sentence sounds like a speech from some award ceremony! )
And a special shout out to Batty dearest for being the listening ear,inspite of hardly knowing me or the levels of which my insanity can reach.Lucy,so I guess,its a good thing i know you :P
Welcome back words,
welcome back (borderline)sanity.
And promises ought to be kept
We meet again
at different crossroads
To meet life's ends
A positivity I need,
hence will strive to bring
Notes to myself,to others
all earnest.
A lot of heavy 'stuff' has happened in the past year.The minute I sit to think,i skip many beats and go breathless.All in a strictly non-romantic fashion (more towards life dramatic,very dramatic side).
I realised a lot of things in life,things i arrogantly thought i knew.I learnt more of many things,still am.One thing,is for sure,my hope although a little dimmer than before,is still shining.Time heals they say,I am willing to place my bet there.Selfishly,I wish this for myself.But even more selfishly,I wish this for some very dear ones.People who mean the world to me.Losing someone has made me more paranoid than before,but also has made me realise how these people matter to me,even though i fail to show it to them!
And lastly,before i embark upon on this journey once again,I send my love and hugs to Raju and her spouse,Peter,Mahadev,TK,Rome,Nanao,Miti,Dats.(:D Ok so this last sentence sounds like a speech from some award ceremony! )
And a special shout out to Batty dearest for being the listening ear,inspite of hardly knowing me or the levels of which my insanity can reach.Lucy,so I guess,its a good thing i know you :P
Welcome back words,
welcome back (borderline)sanity.
Comments
---
Indu
-Reefknot
Also, I find it hard to believe that some poor soul was able to put up with your madness! (I have no choice in the matter myself - if I don't bear you, who'll bear me?)