Skip to main content

Yawn!

Sleep and me share a very strange relationship.Right until my college days I used to sleep...like my Granny said 'Like a book'.Nothing could disturb me,I could get up answer birthday calls and not remember it at all.Somewhere from late college days I became a really light sleeper.Don't know why!

Anyways,to me the few hours of sleep I do get it very precious,I do not like being disturbed.
People have experience terrors when they disturb me.I do not like waking up people neither do I like being woken up.(Though the latter is required sometimes when I am lazy!)
They have been people who have been subject to me tyrany of sleepiness.
---Sud:I gave her a blast when she called me at 10:30pm once,I asked to check what time it was before she called from the next time!Scared her!
---C:Ummm,I hit her when she was trying to wake me up! (NO MEMORY of this at all!)
---Sudz.Debs,Roms :Who have seen a lot of midnight madness.(Sometimes I have to stay awake to finish some work,inspite of being very sleepy.Except I am very hyper when sleepy and crankier than my default state of cranky!)

The latest to this list is Aol (pseudonym).Now there is one adjective he uses all the time.Usual times I make fun of him asking him whether that is the only adjective he knows.However yesterday,he used some other word(I have been tried to recollect what word without peaking into chat archive but no success so far!) that too for me.Again,usually I would have ignored,because I know that he means it casually.But last night I retorted to that saying he should read Tintin and learn Captain Haddock's swear words list.Atleast then he would have a bigger vocabulary! (Yes,I am rude!)

Now paavam thought off that I got all offended for the word he used (it wasn't a swear word,it was just some 'dumb' adjective) and kept messaging me!I thought he was kidding initially,hence I was replier in my usual 'subtle' sarcastic tone!Until I saw my phone was filled with apologetic messages!I find it soo funny that this stern guy,who hardly talks was profusely apologising!


Gosh! I should stop talking to people when I am sleepy! Especially Aol-like people who are surprised to know that I am short tempered (and have never seen me angry)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.